ADJ網路實驗室
打印

[介紹] 跟美劇學原汁原味美國俚語

跟美劇學原汁原味美國俚語

人類發明語言,就是為了抱怨



  1. He waved with a big cheesy grin。

  他朝我揮了揮手,臉上帶著那種假假的笑容。


  2. Stop being a chicken and try the rollercoaster ride!

  別那麼膽小,來玩過山車啊!


  3. You have to drive all the way uptown to get him? Man, that's a drag。

  你要開車到郊區接他?那真不容易。


  4. A: Where did you buy that pen?

  B: Oh this? It's a freebie I got at the carnival。

  A: 你在哪買的那支筆?

  B: 這支啊?這是我在嘉年華得的免費贈品。


  5. I'm going to study full-on for this next exam。

  我要全力以赴準備下次考試了。


  6. Love is making you go bananas。

  戀愛把你變得瘋瘋癲癲的。


  7. Dude, stop drinking, you are already hammered。

  哥們,別喝了,你醉了。


  8. A: Why are you so hyper?

  B: I think it's because I ate a lot of candy this morning. Sugar makes me hyper。

  A: 你怎麼這麼亢奮?

  B: 可能是因為我今天早上吃糖吃多了,糖能讓人亢奮。


  9. Wow, nice kicks!

  哇哦,好靚的鞋!


  10. I did it just for kicks。

  我只是為了好玩才做那件事的。


  11. Why are you so laid back? The exam is in 30 minutes!

  你怎麼還是這麼閒散?考試30分鐘之後就要開始了!


  12. I hate all of that touchy-feely stuff!

  我討厭在別人面前過分表露情感。


  13. Kate Perry portrayed a dorky girl in her music video for the song 'Last Friday Night.'

  凱蒂·佩裏在她的單曲《上週五》MV中扮演一位呆呆傻傻的女孩。


  14. Man, that English test was a doozy. I think I failed。

  老兄,這英文考題太難了,我想我挂了。


  15. I can't hang out with Brian anymore, he's become the jack of all tirades, nothing but negativity, a real bummer。

  我不想再跟布萊恩交往下去了,他一天到晚就知道抱怨,真是個掃興的人。






TOP

ARTERY.cn