ADJ網路實驗室
打印

[介紹] 黑人的幽默

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中

黑人的幽默

黑人的幽默


這篇英文短詩來自網路電子信件,南非黑白種族隔離政策
曾讓非洲原住民黑人遭到許多不平等的待遇,而本詩作者
即以天生膚色的差異,來表達心中的不滿與無奈。
            
                  
     Dear white, something you got to know.
          親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。
                  
          When I was born, I was black.
          當我出生時,我是 黑色 的
                  
          When I grow up, I am black.
          我長大了,我是 黑色 的
                  
     When I'm under the sun, I'm black.
         我在陽光下,我是 黑色 的
                 
     When I'm cold, I'm black.
          我寒冷時,我是 黑色 的
                  
         When I'm afraid, I'm black.
         我害怕時,我是 黑色 的
                  
     When I'm sick, I'm black.
         我生病了,我是黑色 的
                  
     When I die, I'm still black.
          當我死了,我仍是 黑色 的。
         
                  
        You---white people,
          而你呢---白人
                 
        When you were born, you were pink.
          當你出生時,你是 粉紅色 的
                 
     When you grow up, you become white.
          你長大了,變成 白色 的
                 
        You're red under the sun.
          你在陽光下,你是 紅色 的
                 
    You're blue when you're cold.
        你寒冷時,你是 青色 的
               
        You are yellow when you're afraid.
         你害怕時,你是 黃色 的
               
     You're green when you're sick.
         你生病時,你是 綠色 的
               
     You're gray when you die.
          當你死時,你是 灰色 的         
                  
          And you, call me " c o l o r " ?
        而你,卻叫我「有色人種」???





TOP

ARTERY.cn