1 I was wondering if I could change my flight.
我想更改我的班機。
2 My name is Josh Cavill, and the flight number is WA695 departing from Melbourne to Sydney.
我的名字是喬許‧卡維爾,航班號是WA695,由墨爾本出發到雪梨。
3 Are there any flights available on Monday afternoon?
有週一下午的航班嗎?
4 By the way, sir, since you are holding a non-refundable and non-changeable ticket, there’ll be a penalty for a flight change.
對了,先生,因為您是不可退還、不可更改的機票,所以航班變更將會產生罰款。
5 Do you have flight to New York on March 31st in the morning?
你有3月31日上午飛往紐約的班機嗎?
6 What time does the flight depart from Taipei, and what time does it arrive in New York?
班機何時從台北出發,何時抵達紐約呢?
7 It leaves Taipei at 7:30 P.M. and arrives in New York at 7:30 A.M. local time.
晚上7點半離開台北,當地時間上午7點半抵達紐約。
8 Can I have a window seat?
我可以坐靠窗的座位嗎?
9 Sorry, all window seats are taken, we only have aisle seats left.
對不起,所有靠窗的座位都沒了,只剩下走道的座位。
10 Please put your luggage on the scale.
請把您的行李放到磅秤上。
11 Sorry, your luggage is overweight. You would have to pay $30 extra, or you can lighten the luggage.
對不起,您的行李超重了。您將需支付額外的30美元,或者您也可以減輕行李。
12 The flight will be ready for boarding in an hour at gate 26.
班機將在1小時後在26號登機門開始登機。