ADJ網路實驗室
打印

[介紹] 堅守一輩子的婚禮誓言

堅守一輩子的婚禮誓言

結婚誓詞是婚禮上最重要的部分,發自肺腑的寥寥數語是兩人對婚姻和一輩子的堅定承諾。讓我們一起來聆聽那些洗練而凝重的結婚誓詞……

We are gathered here today in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together (Groom's Name) and (Bride's Name) in holy matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted of God, since the first man and the first woman walked on the earth. Therefore; it is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently and soberly. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any one can show just cause why they may not be lawfully joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace。

今天,我們在上帝的注視下聚集於此,並且在這群人的面前,來見證(新郎名)和(新娘名)的神聖婚禮。這是個光榮的時刻,是自從亞當和夏娃在地上 行走以來上帝便創立的時刻。因此,它不是魯莽而又欠缺考慮的,而是虔誠而又嚴肅的。現在,有兩位新人即將在這個神聖的婚禮中結合到一起。如果有任何人能夠 有正當的理由證明他們的結合不是合法的,請現在提出來或請永遠保持沉默。

I require and charge you both that if either of you know any impediment why you may not be lawfully joined together in matrimony, you confess it now. Be assured that if any persons are joined together otherwise than as God's word allows, their marriage is not lawful。

牧師:我要求並且告誡你們兩個,如果你們當中的任何一人知道你們在這場神聖的婚禮中的結合也許不是合法的,你必須現在立刻坦白。請務必知道一點:沒有上帝的允許,任何人的結婚都不是合法的。

(Groom's Name) Do you take (Bride's Name) for your lawful wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance, in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honor, comfort, and cherish her from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto her for as long as you both shall live?

你願意在這個神聖的婚禮中接受(新娘名)作為你合法的妻子,一起生活在上帝的指引下嗎?你願意從今以後愛著她,尊敬她,安慰她,關愛她並且在你們的有生之年不另作他想,忠誠對待她嗎?

(Bride's Name), do you take (Groom's Name) for your lawful wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance, in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honor, comfort, and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only unto him for as long as you both shall live?

你願意在這個神聖的婚禮中接受(新郎名)作為你合法的丈夫,一起生活在上帝的指引下嗎?你願意從今以後愛著他,尊敬他,安慰他,關愛他並且在你們的有生之年不另作他想,忠誠對待他嗎?

I (Groom's Name) take thee (Bride's Name) to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish, 'til death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and there to I plight thee my troth。

我(新郎名)接受你(新娘名)成為我的合法妻子,從今以後永遠擁有你,無論環境是好是壞,是富貴是貧賤,是健康是疾病,我都會愛你,尊敬你並且珍惜你,直到死亡將我們分開。我向上帝宣誓,並向他保證我對你的神聖誓言。

I (Bride's Name) take thee (Groom's Name) to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish, 'til death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and there to I plight thee my troth。

我(新娘名)接受你(新郎名)成為我的合法丈夫,從今以後永遠擁有你,無論環境是好是壞,是富貴是貧賤,是健康是疾病,我都會愛你,尊敬你並且珍惜你,直到死亡將我們分開。我向上帝宣誓,並向他保證我對你的神聖誓言。

Father, we pray for all married persons, that they may continue to give, be able to forgive, and experience more and more of the joy of the Lord with each passing day. And especially for (Groom's Name) and (Bride's Name), now beginning their married life together, that they may have pine

assistance, the constant support of friends, and a long life with good health. May your fullest blessing come upon (Bride's Name) and her husband (Groom's Name), from this day forward, for ever and ever, Amen。

主啊,我們為所有已婚夫婦祈禱,他們能夠繼續彼此付出,能夠繼續彼此原諒,並且每天都能經歷越來越多的您的快樂。特別是(新郎名)和(新娘 名),一起開始 他們的新婚生活,願他們能夠得到您的幫助,永遠得到朋友們的支援,健康的度過一生。願您全部的祝福帶給(新郎名)和(新娘名),祝福他們直到永遠。阿門。

May Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, always be at the center of the new lives you are now starting to build together, that you may know the ways of true love and kindness. May the Lord bless you both all the days of your lives and fill you with his joy. Amen。

願我們萬能的救世主耶穌,永遠出現在你們現在所造就的新生活的中間,讓你們知道真愛的道路。願主祝福你們活著的每一天並且讓你們得到他的快樂。阿門。

ARTERY.cn