ADJ網路實驗室
打印

[笑話] 黑人的幽默

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中

黑人的幽默

這篇英文短詩來自網路電子信件,南非黑白種族隔離政策
曾讓非洲原住民黑人遭到許多不平等的待遇,

而本詩作者即以天生膚色的差異,來表達心中的不滿與無奈。

Dear white, something you got to know.
親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。

When I was born, I was black.
當我出生時,我是黑色 的

When I grow up, I am black.
我長大了,我是黑色 的

When I'm under the sun, I'm black.
我在陽光下,我是黑色 的

When I'm cold, I'm black.
我寒冷時,我是黑色 的

When I'm afraid, I'm black.
我害怕時,我是黑色 的

When I'm sick, I'm black.
我生病了,我是黑色 的

When I die, I'm still black.
當我死了,我仍是黑色 的。

You---white people,
而你呢---白人

When you were born, you were pink.
當你出生時,你是粉紅色 的

When you grow up, you become white.
你長大了,變成白色 的

You're red under the sun.
你在陽光下,你是紅色 的

You're blue when you're cold.
你寒冷時,你是青色 的

You are yellow when you're afraid.
你害怕時,你是黃色 的

You're green when you're sick.
你生病時,你是綠色 的

You're gray when you die.
當你死時,你是灰色 的

And you, call me " c o l o r " ?
而你,卻叫我「有色人種」???





TOP

ARTERY.cn