18. Take a hike!
跟get out差不多,都是滾開的意思
19. You piss me off.
不是滾開, 而是指"你惹毛我了""你激怒我了"
45. You're an asshole.
你是個混蛋
46. You asked for it.
你活該
71. Don't you dare come back again!
你膽敢再回來
74. You're just a good for nothing bum!
你真會白吃白喝
75. You've gone too far!
你離題了/你扯太遠了
81. You're impossible.
你真令人難以忍受
85. You're a joke!
你是個笑話
86. Don't give me your attitude.
少給我那種態度
89. Look at the mess you've made!
看看你幹的好事
99. Don't push me !
不要強迫我