ADJ網路實驗室
打印

[轉貼] 個人實相的本質-第十六章-自然的催眠術練習

個人實相的本質-第十六章-自然的催眠術練習

個人實相的本質-第十六章-自然的催眠術練習

(十一點O二分)所有這些在你的日常生活中對你代表了什麼意義?而你又如何能利用自然的催眠去改善你的經驗?

What does all of this mean to you in your daily life, and how can you utilize natural hypnosis to better your experience?   

在那些你不滿意的地方,你覺得自己無能為力,或者你的意志麻木,或那個情形仍在繼續——縱然你以為你的心意不是如此。然而,如果你能注意自己的相當有意識的念頭,你將發現,你正是貫注於如此令你心驚的那些負面的看法。你正十分有效的催眠自己,因而加強了那個情況。你可能很驚嚇的說:「我怎麼辦呢?我正把自己催眠到我的過重(或寂寞、不健康)的情形。」然而在你生活的其它面,你也許把自己催眠到財富、成就、滿足——而在這些地方你並不抱怨。所涉及的問題並無兩樣,都是同樣的原則在運作。在那些正面的生活情況裡,你對你的原創力很確定,在那個地方沒有懷疑,所以你的信念變成了實相。

In those areas in which you are dissatisfied, you feel that you are powerless, or that your will is paralyzed, or that conditions continue despite what you think of as your intent. Yet if you pay attention to your own quite conscious thoughts, you will find that you are concentrating upon precisely those negative aspects that so appall you. You are hypnotizing yourself quite effectively and so reinforcing the situation. You may say, horrified, "What can I do? I am hypnotizing myself into my overweight condition (or my loneliness, or my poor health)." Yet in other facets of your life you may be hypnotizing yourself into wealth, accomplishment, satisfaction -- and here you do not complain. The same issues are involved. The same principles are operating. In those positive life situations you are certain of your initiative. There is no doubt. Your beliefs become reality.

現在:在那些不滿意的方面,你必須了解這個:那裡也沒有懷疑。你是完全地被說服你是有病的、或窮的、或寂寞的、或心靈愚味的、或不快樂的。

Now: In the unsatisfactory aspects, you must understand this: there is also no doubt. You are utterly convinced that you are sick, or poor, or lonely, or spiritually opaque, or unhappy.

那麼,其結果一樣也容易而不費力的跟著來了,以這裡所說的方式而言,自然的催眠在一個情形和另外一個情形裡運作得都一樣好。

The results, then, as easily and effortlessly follow. Natural hypnosis, in the terms given here, operates as well in one case as in the other.

那麼,你該怎麼辦呢?首先,你必須了悟你即催眠師,在此處就與你生命中其他正面的領域一樣,你必須採取主動。不論你信念的表面理由為何,你必須說:

What should you do, then? First of all, you must realize that <u>you</u> are the hypnotist. You must seize the initiative here as you have in other positive aspects of your life. Whatever the superficial reasons for your beliefs, you must say:

在某一段時間裡,我願暫時的把我在這個區域的信念擱置,而有心的接受我要的信念。我願假裝我是在催眠之下,而我自己既是催眠者也是對象。在那段時間裡,願望和信念將是一體的,不會有衝突,因為我是有心的這樣用。在這段時間,我願完全的改變舊的信念。雖然我安靜的坐著,在我的心裡我願假裝,我要的信念已完全是我的了。

For a certain amount of time I will momentarily suspend what I believe in this area, and willfully accept the belief I want. I will pretend that I am under hypnosis, with myself as hypnotist and subject. For that time desire and belief will be one. There will be no conflict because I do this willingly. For this period I will completely alter my old beliefs. Even though I sit quietly, in my mind I will act as if the belief I want were mine completely.

在你做以上的練習時,不要想到將來,而只要想現在就好。如果你過重,當你在做這個練習時,就把你認為的理想體重嵌入。如果你相信自己不健康,那麼就想像你是健康的。如果你是寂寞的,就反過來相信你是被友情的溫馨所充滿。要了悟你正在使用你的創始力去想像這種情況,此處,不要與你正常的情況相比。用觀想或字句——不論哪一個,對你最自然的就可以。再次的,不需要超過十分鐘。

At this point do not think of the future, but only of the present. If you are overweight, insert the weight that you think is ideal for you while you are following this exercise. Imagine that you are healthy if you have the belief that you are not. If you are lonely, believe that you are filled with the feeling of companionship instead. Realize that you are exerting your initiative to imagine such situations. Here there can be no comparison with your normal situation. Use visual data, or words -- whatever is most natural to you. And again, no more than ten minutes is required.

如果你老實的去做,那麼在 一個月之內,你將發現新的情況會在你的經驗中實現。你的神經結構將自動的反應,而無意識也將被喚起,發揮了它偉大的力量,而給你帶來新的結果。不要試著做得過了頭,例如,整天在擔心這個信念有沒有用。這樣只會造成你把你有的與你所要的相比。當這個練習做完以後,就把它忘了,然後你將發現你有符合這些新近被嵌入的信念的衝動,然後,那就看你要不要對之反應或忽略它。

If you do this faithfully, within a month you will find the new conditions materializing in your experience. Your neurological structure will respond automatically. The unconscious will be aroused, bringing its great powers to bear, bringing you the new results. Do not try to over do this, to go through the entire day worrying about beliefs, for example. This can only cause you to contrast what you have with what you want. Forget the exercise when it is completed. You will find yourself with impulses that arrive in line with these newly inserted beliefs, and then it is up to you to act on these and not ignore them.

(停頓。)原動力必須來自於你,而你必須要嘗試這些練習,才會知道有沒有用。現在如果你健康不佳,而有個醫生,那麼你最好繼續去看他,因為你仍依賴著那個信念系統——但用這些練習作為補充來建立你自己的內在健康的感覺,並且保護你不再受醫生給你的任何負面暗示所影響。要利用你對醫生的信念,既然你有醫生。

(Pause.) The initiative must be yours. You will never know unless you try the exercise. Now if you are in poor health, and have a physician, you had better continue going to him, because you still rely on that system of belief -- but use these exercises as supplements to build up your own sense of inner health, and to protect you against any negative suggestions given by your doctor. Utilize the belief in physicians since you have it.

更多好康分享中~~
好好學習好好學習好好學習

多謝大大的提供.......

謝謝分享囉囉囉~~~

ARTERY.cn