ADJ網路實驗室
打印

[介紹] Can you really get longer lashes?

Can you really get longer lashes?

Sexy lashes, au naturel!

Posted Thu, Feb 25, 2010

Stimulash I recently had the opportunity to be introduced to two products in the Lash Fusion line of cosmetics that are stomping their way into makeup bags everywhere.

A true gem in their lash line of products is the StimulashFusion Intensive Night Conditioning Lash Enhancer. I had immediate doubts when I read what this product promised, as it seems too good to be true.

It is rare that in these days of sexy packaged haute couture cosmetics, their accompanying knock offs, and sophisticated advertising up the wazoo, that you come across the "can't live without this" product that sticks for life.
Not one that just stacks up against the competition, or even blows them out of the water, but one that stands above the rest, entirely.

Claiming that within as little as 6 weeks, short, thin and fragile lashes and sparse brows can turn out to be longer, fuller and thicker, and ladies and gentlemen, it delivers! I've been using this for 4 weeks and so far it has improved the state of my lashes like nothing I've ever seen!
It has even improved the patch of sparse hairs and over plucked tail of my left eyebrow!

And carrying a heavier price tag of $89, again, I, the girl who loves a steal, has already put this down on her list of re-buys when this tube finishes. Which is still about 4-6 weeks off, as there is no need to use more than the recommended amount, once a day, to see results.

Given my propensity for cosmetics A.D.D. with new product launches for everything each week, when I say that without a doubt this will become one of those "can't live without this" product, it's a big deal in my makeup bag. Fingers crossed, for your lashes sake, it becomes one, too.

ARTERY.cn