ADJ網路實驗室
打印

[介紹] 新鮮職業大比拼

新鮮職業大比拼

Are you bored with routine jobs? Here are a few ideas for working in popular professions which offer more opportunities to be creative.

你厭倦了一成不變的工作嗎?這裡我們要為你介紹一些能夠讓你盡情發揮創造力的熱門職業。

At the same time, they’re rewarding in many ways.

而且,從許多方面來講,它們會令你受益匪淺。

A senior travel consultant

高級旅行顧問

He Xinling, 27, who works for Shenzhen Tianhai Travel Agency

賀鑫淩(音譯),27歲,就職于深圳市天海國際旅行社。

I worked as a tour guide after graduating from university with a bachelor’s degree in tourism management in 2008.

2008年大學畢業並取得旅遊管理學士學位後,我就做了一名導遊。

It was a tough job, as I had to run around the country, and deal with all sorts of complaints. The clients were seldom satisfied - they wanted to go to more places with less money.

這是份苦差事,我需要全國到處跑,還要處理各種投訴。很難能讓客戶滿意——他們希望花更少的錢去更多的地方。

So after two years I began to design routes by myself, and can change the plan on request. Gradually, I got positive feedback from many clients and my boss promoted me to be a travel consultant.

所以兩年之後,我開始自己設計旅行路線,能夠按客戶需求改變計劃。漸漸地,我從許多顧客那裏得到了正面的反饋,老闆也提拔我做了旅行顧問。

Job description:

職位描述

A senior consultant’s major duty is to plan and manage a client’s trip. It involves helping an individual or group to design the best routes and prepare for any emergencies or troubles ahead.

高級旅行顧問的主要職責就是規劃並管理好顧客的行程。幫助個人或者團體客戶設計出最佳路線,為那些可能發生的緊急狀況和麻煩做好準備。

This job requires working closely with clients and industry agencies to provide business trips or vacation itineraries. A consultant has to arrange airline tickets, hotel accommodation and car rentals. It’s important to confirm bookings and reservations.

這份工作需要和客戶及其他業內同行緊密合作,致力於提供商旅服務或度假安排。一位旅行顧問要安排機票、酒店住宿以及租車等事宜。確認預定以及預留情況很重要。

It’s a consultant’s job to save the clients’ money and keep them informed about a trip.

旅行顧問的職責便是幫顧客省錢,讓他們了解行程。

Requirements and pay conditions:

要求和薪酬條件:

A qualified senior travel consultant has to be service-oriented, knowledgeable and possess people skills. The pay on average is 500,000 yuan a year. There’ll be bonuses and travel.

一個合格的高級旅行顧問要以服務為宗旨,見多識廣並具有良好的溝通能力。他們年平均收入為50萬元。此外還有獎金和旅遊機會。

Dietitian

營養師

Wang Lei, 30, dietitian in Nutrition Department in Beijing Emergency Medical Center

王蕾(音譯),30歲,是北京急救中心營養科的一名營養師。

When I graduated from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine in 2005, I first worked as a nurse. The job was tiring and I didn’t want to stay in the position for my whole life, so I studied food and nutrition in my spare time.

2005我從北京中醫藥大學畢業,先是做了一名護士。這份工作很辛苦,我不想一輩子都呆在這個崗位上,所以我利用業餘時間學習了食品與營養。

Dietitians became popular during that period. As I mastered the basics of medicine, I passed the exams and got a certification. I enter the Nutrition Department of our hospital.

那段時間,營養師十分熱門。當掌握了一些醫學基礎知識之後,我通過了一系列考試並最終取得了相關證書,之後進入了我院營養科工作。

Food quality and safety is a big issue. So I got invited to be the health consultant for many TV programs.

食品品質和安全是個大問題,所以很多電視節目都邀請我去做健康顧問。

Job description:

職位描述

Dietitians are experts in food and nutrition. They design dietary programs to treat and prevent certain illnesses for either individuals or groups.

營養師是食品與營養方面的專家。他們為團體或個人設計飲食方案來防治某些疾病。

They educate people about eating properly. Their skills could land them jobs at day care centers, schools, universities, nursing homes, prisons and, increasingly often with the media.

他們向人們傳授如何正確飲食。他們的專業技能讓他們在託兒所、學校、大學、療養院和監獄可以找到工作機會,也日益頻繁地同媒體打交道。

要求和薪酬條件:

To become a registered dietitian, take the test for public dietitians created by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.

要成為一名註冊營養師,需要通過由勞動和社會保障部設立的公共營養師考試。

It’s usually 100,000 yuan a year in hospital. The highest is about 200,000 yuan a year.

在醫院工作的年薪通常是10萬元,最高可達20萬元左右。

Illustrator

插圖畫家

Xia Da, 30, a cartoonist in Hangzhou

夏達,30歲,來自杭州的一名漫畫家。

Drawing pictures for a living is the day-to-day reality of those who work in illustration and cartooning.

以繪畫謀生,是那些致力於插圖和漫畫工作者現實生活的寫照。

They often work as freelances, send work to publishers and receive commissions.

他們往往都是自由職業者,把作品發給出版商收取佣金。

After graduating from university in 2005, I came to Beijing to draw. I kept sending my work to magazines and publishing houses, but I got mostly refusals. But I didn’t give up.

2005年大學畢業後,我就來到北京畫畫。我不斷地把自己的作品發給雜誌社和出版社,但大多數時候都吃了閉門羹。但我並未放棄。

I persisted drawing and telling stories in my own style, and finally I published my work in a Japanese magazine.

我堅持用自己的風格來畫畫,講故事。終於,我在一本日本雜誌上發表了自己的作品。

My portfolio of published works paved my way to become a professional illustrator.

以前發表的作品集為我日後成為一名專業插圖畫家奠定了基礎。

Job description:

職位描述:

An illustrator creates visual images for books, articles or for a website. They often have an easily identifiable style.

插圖畫家為圖書、文章或網站創造視覺形像。他們往往有易於識別的風格。

要求和薪酬條件:

An illustrator has to learn the basic art skills and how to use the latest design software programs on the market.

一個插圖畫家要學習基礎的美術技能,還要學會如何使用市場上最新的設計軟體。

Salaries range from 4,000 yuan to more than 20,000 yuan per month.

月薪從4千元到2萬多不等。

來源:21英語網 

ARTERY.cn