ADJ網路實驗室
打印

[介紹] 男人女人都愛聽的7句話

男人女人都愛聽的7句話

One of the intriguing things about a relationship is figuring out the exact words that will woo him, wow her, and win his heart. Here are some suggestions for the men and women in your life.

戀愛比較有意思的就是,琢磨出對方愛聽的甜言蜜語,然後贏得TA的愛戀。以下就為您列出男人女人都愛聽的7句甜言蜜語。

1. “Yes.”

“好的。”

And we are not talking about the obvious “yes.” Men want love too, and emotional intimacy, and the security that comes with committed partnership. And it all begins with a positive response from the woman he wants. “Yes, I noticed you too.” “Yes, here is my phone number.” “Yes, I’d love to meet you for dinner.” Both men and women love someone who is willing to try new things, go to new places, and have a “yes” attitude in general.

此處我們說的可不只是簡單的同意“好的”哦。男人也渴望被愛,需要親密感情,以及伴侶關繫帶來的安全感。只要心愛的女人給予肯定的回應,對他說:“對,我也注意到你了哦”;“給,這是我的電話號碼”或 “嗯,非常樂意跟您共進晚餐”,他就會得到滿足。一般,男人女人都愛跟態度積極、勇於嘗試新事物新地方的人交往。

2. “I’d rather be with you … ”

“我更願意跟你待在一起……”

... than do whatever it is that’s keeping you apart at the moment. Let’s face it, these days, life moves at a crazy pace. The demands of work, family, friends—and even mundane tasks like grocery shopping—can consume every spare minute. It’s easy to let optional items, like time together, slip to the bottom of the “to do” list. But even when unavoidable things get in the way, your partner likes to hear that they are also important to you.

此刻我更願意跟你待在一起,不想去做XX事情。不得不承認,現代社會生活節奏太快。工作家庭朋友——甚至買菜這種日常瑣事——都能填滿所有空余時間。於是,約會這種可做可不做的事情很容易靠邊兒站。其實,就算手上有非做不可的事情,讓另一半知道你牽掛著他/她也很受用。

3. “Are you free Saturday night?”

“週六晚上有空嗎?”

Date nights are important—even if you have been together for years. A man also likes to be pursued as much as he likes to pursue, so don’t be afraid to ask him out once in a while, ladies. Don’t ever stop carving out that quality time for each other.

哪怕你倆已相處多年,約會之夜也還是很重要。男人喜歡追女人,也享受被女人追求。所以,女人不妨偶爾主動約男人出去,共度二人甜蜜時光。

4. “There’s something you do that I find adorable.”

“我發現有時你很可愛。”

When you notice—and love—something about your partner that isn’t obvious to world, it tells them you’re interested enough in them to pay attention to the small things. It also confirms the intimate nature of your relationship. Be aware of the cute, charming things they do that you find irresistible. Then tell them what you admire!

如果你發現TA有別人看不到的可愛之處,說明你真的非常非常在乎TA所以才會關注這些細微末節。這也表示你倆關係真的親密無間。留心他/她令你無法抗拒的可愛迷人之處,並將你的喜愛說出來吧!

5. “That looks good on you.”

“你看上去帥呆了/美極了。”

This is not a revelation, but how many of us forget to acknowledge our loved ones when they are looking good? It is well understood that women appreciate positive feedback about their appearance—but so do men. He wants to look good … and often works hard to get there. How nice to be told sometimes that it’s working.

這句美言眾人皆知。可現實中又有多少人真正做到呢?人們都知道女人喜歡別人讚美她的容貌——其實男人也是啊。男人也希望自己看上去又帥又酷,併為此不遺餘力。有時誇讚這麼一句絕對受用哦。

6. “You know what? You are right.”

“哎,還是你說得對啊。”

The ability to admit when we are wrong, and give credit to your partner when they are right, is BIG! It’s not easy to put our ego’s aside, but it’s important to be able to do so, because a relationship is not about winning.

承認自己的錯誤而對方是正確的,這是很了不起的事情!放下自我絕非易事,可這麼做卻很重要。要知道,戀愛並不是誰贏誰輸的問題。

7. “I really like your friends (or kids or family members).”

“我很喜歡你的朋友/小孩/家人。”

Most women are communal creatures, and relationships are very important to them. So it means a lot when you say something wonderful about the people she loves. Tell her you think her dad is wise, or one of her kids is especially talented, or her close friend is fun to be with. By complimenting the people closest to your partner, you’re affirming them as well.

多數女人是群居動物,特看重人際關係。如果你喜歡她身邊的人,誇她老爸睿智、孩子聰明、朋友風趣,她會很開心。愛屋及烏,誇她身邊的人也讓她很有面子呢。(來源:滬江英語)

ARTERY.cn