ADJ網路實驗室
打印

[介紹] 10句話揭開人際關係的秘密

10句話揭開人際關係的秘密

First up, one of the most important areas for pretty much everyone: people skills. I hope you can get a bit of wisdom and inspiration out of these quotes and from the people who have walked before us.

首先,對我們每個人來說都很重要的就是人際關係。我希望,你能夠從以下這些名人名言中擷取到一些智慧和感悟,畢竟這些名人已經走在了我們前面,為我們做出了榜樣。

1.Aesop: No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
伊索:勿以善小而不為。

2.Alexander Solshenitsen:The less you speak, the more you will hear.
亞歷山大-索爾仁尼琴(俄羅斯文學家,1970年諾貝爾文學家得主):說得越少,聽到得越多。

3.Andrew Carnegie: As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
安德魯-卡耐基(美國鋼鐵大王,傑出慈善家):我活得年歲越大,就越少注意別人是怎麼說的。我只看他們是怎麼做的。

4.Aristotle: Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.
亞裏士多德:友誼就是一個靈魂寄居在兩具身體裏。

5.Doris M. Smith: Arguing with a fool proves there are two.
桃瑞絲-史密斯(作家):與傻瓜爭吵只能說明你也是個傻瓜。

6.Madonna: A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want.
麥當娜:很多人不敢說出他們想要什麼,所以他們得不到他們想要的東西。

7.Og Mandino: Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster. Your life will never be the same again.
奧格-曼狄諾(作家、演講家,著有《世界上最偉大的推銷員》一書):從今天開始,對待每個人就好像他們在今天午夜之前就將離開人世。把你所有的關愛、善良和理解都賦予他們。你的生活從此將會不一樣。

8.Ralph Nichols: The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be understood.
拉爾夫-尼科爾斯:人類最基本的需要就是理解和被理解。

9.Russell Ewing: A boss creates fear, a leader confidence. A boss fixes blame, a leader corrects mistakes. A boss knows all, a leader asks questions. A boss makes work drudgery, a leader makes it interesting. A boss is interested in himself or herself, a leader is interested in the group.
羅素-尤因:老闆製造恐懼,領袖帶來信心。老闆指責他人,領袖糾正錯誤。老闆無所不知,領袖知人善任。老闆使工作枯燥,領袖使工作有趣。老闆關注員工,領袖關注團隊。

10.Wilfred Peterson:Be gentle with yourself, learn to love yourself, to forgive yourself, for only as we have the right attitude toward ourselves can we have the right attitude toward others.
威爾弗雷德-皮特森:善待自己,愛惜自己,原諒自己,只有當我們能正確地對待自己時,我們才能正確地對待他人。

文章來源:滬江英語

ARTERY.cn