很多外企職員需要經常發些英文電子郵件來跟同事、老闆溝通彙報工作,本文整理匯總了一些日常電子郵件中可能會頻頻用到的英文表述,像是諮詢、建議、反饋、感謝等,希望有助大家的工作學習。
Greeting message 祝福
Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。
How are you? 你好嗎?
How is the project going on? 項目進行順利嗎?
Initiate a meeting 發起會議
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and
Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.
我建議我們今晚九點半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有沒有空?
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.
今天下午我建議我們就A項目的發展計劃開會討論一下。
We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.
十月三十號(週三),老時間,開會。
Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.
下週一鹽湖城時區下午五點半開會。
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.
我想跟你電話討論下報告進展和XXX項目的情況。
Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 諮詢資訊/反饋/建議
Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows.
如果存取文件有任何問題請和我聯繫。
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.
謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對評估和日程計劃的建議。
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.
期待您的反饋建議!
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?
你對計劃方面有什麼想法?下一步我們應該怎麼做?
What do you think about this?
這個你怎麼想?
Feel free to give your comments.
請隨意提出您的建議。
Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know.
有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。
Please contact me if you have any questions.
有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯繫。
Please let me know if you have any question on this.
有任何問題,歡迎和我聯繫。
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
歡迎您的評論和建議!
Do you have any idea about this?
對於這個您有什麼建議嗎?
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior.
您若是能夠就用戶行為方面提供更多的資訊就太感激了!
At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
如果可以,我希望你能負責這件事情。
以下方面需提請注意:1…….2……。
很抱歉現在才進行詢問,但是我們需要儘快核實執行資訊。
歡迎光臨 ADJ網路實驗室 (http://dz.adj.idv.tw/) | Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0 |