Board logo

標題: [介紹] 老外"提不起精神"時會怎麼說 [打印本頁]

作者: nobody    時間: 2011-6-7 12:45     標題: 老外"提不起精神"時會怎麼說

有時候我們雖然沒生病,但是總感覺懨懨的,提不起精神,對什麼都沒興趣。這有可能是由於過度疲勞引起的,但也有可能是生病的前兆。現在我們一起來看看怎麼用英語表達“沒精神”吧!

 

 

1. Are you ok Alex? You look a bit under the weather.

  你還好吧,亞歷克斯?你看起來不太舒服。

  

2. She's just a bit run down. I think she needs to take a holiday.

  她只是有點累了,我想她需要休幾天假。

 

3. He felt off-colourbut did not have any dramatic symptoms.

  他覺得不太舒服,但是又沒什麼明顯的症狀。

 

4. The baby is out of sortstoday. Perhaps he is cutting a tooth.

  那個嬰兒今天不太舒服,他可能正在長牙。

 

5. You should sit down. You look a bit green around the gills.

  你應該坐會兒,你看起來臉色很不好。

 

 

6. My boss told me to go home. He sais I looked like death warmed over.

  老闆叫我回家,他說我看起來像害了大病似的。

  

7. The long, hot summer had left me out of health, out of spirits.

  漫長炎熱的夏季使我身體不佳,沒精打采。

 

8. He's a wee bit peely-wallythis morning.

  今天早上他看起來有點病懨懨的。

  

9. You look a little peaked.

  你看起來有點憔悴。






歡迎光臨 ADJ網路實驗室 (http://dz.adj.idv.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0