俗話說“身體是革命的本錢”,只有身體健康了,我們才有心情和精力去做別的事情。
漢語中有很多說法可以表達“健康”的意思,那英語中是不是這樣呢?
1. I felt awful yesterday, but today I feel as right as rain.
昨天我很不舒服,但是現在我完全好了。
2. She was off work for a while, but now she's back on her feet.
她請了幾天假,現在她已經恢復了。
3. If you want to climb three mountains in 24 hours, you have to be as fit as a fiddle.
如果你想在24小時內爬三座山,那你身體得特別好。
4. The old man is bursting with health.
那個老人極其健康。
5. She was in fine fettlewhen she came back from her trip to the States.
她從美國旅遊回來後看著特別精神。
6. It's been a long drive but give me a cup of tea and I'll soon feel fresh as a daisy.
我開了很長時間的車,但是只要喝杯茶,我就立刻又精神抖擻了。
7. Bill is in the best of health. He eats well and exercises.
比爾身體非常好,他吃得健康,還經常運動。
8. The doctor says I am the picture of good health.
醫生說我的身體狀況非常好。
9. She was lively and active and in the pink of condition.
她活潑好動,身體非常健康。
歡迎光臨 ADJ網路實驗室 (http://dz.adj.idv.tw/) | Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0 |