Board logo

標題: [介紹] 冬至西風烈 如何地道表達"冷死了" [打印本頁]

作者: lancer    時間: 2011-5-19 10:27     標題: 冬至西風烈 如何地道表達"冷死了"

冬至過後,各地氣候都將進入一個最寒冷的階段,也就是人們常說的“進九”。這兩天出門大家可要記得要添衣保暖以免感冒哦。

今天我們來學習一下有關天氣寒冷的地道說法吧。

 

1. It's freezing/chillyout there!

  外面冷死了!

  

2. It's a bit nippytoday, but I will still run my usual distance.

  雖然今天有點冷,但我還是會堅持和往常跑一樣遠的。

  

3. There is a real nip in the airtoday.

  今天寒氣襲人。

  

4. It's brass monkey weathertoday. You'd better wrap up warm!

  今天真是冷得要命,你最好穿暖和點。

  

5. Tomorrow is supposed to be mind-numbingly cold. I need to get out my heavy winter jacket.

  明天應該非常冷,我需要拿出我的厚棉襖了。

  

 

6. The wind really chills me to the bone. / The wind is bone-chilling.

  這寒風真是刺骨。

 

7. I'm frozen/stiff

  我簡直凍僵了。

  

8. I am freezing my toes off.

  我腳趾都快凍掉了。

  

9. The wind just cuts right through you.

  風簡直是直接穿過身體。

  

10. I can't stop shivering from the cold.

  我冷得不停打哆嗦。

  

11. This cold front is taking its toll!

  寒流正在發威呢!






歡迎光臨 ADJ網路實驗室 (http://dz.adj.idv.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0