Board logo

標題: [介紹] 跳出職業選擇的六大“雷區” [打印本頁]

作者: ppstream    時間: 2012-9-15 21:24     標題: 跳出職業選擇的六大“雷區”

1. Choosing a career is simple

職業選擇很簡單

Career planning is a multi-step process that involves learning enough about yourself and the occupations which you are considering in order to make an informed decision。

職業規劃是一個多步驟的過程,如果你想做出明智的選擇,就必須充分了解你自己和各種職業。

2. A career counselor can tell me what occupation to pick

職業顧問能告訴我應該選什麼職業

A career counselor, or any other career development professional, can't tell you what career is best for you. He or she can provide you with guidance in choosing a career and can help facilitate your decision。

職業顧問並不能告訴你什麼職業最適合你,他們只能給你提供指導性的建議,讓你的選擇變得容易。

3. I should choose a career from a "Best Careers" list

我應該從“最佳職業”清單上選擇職業

While the lists are often based on valid data, sometimes things change. In addition, you need to take into account your interests, values, and skills when choosing a career。

雖然那些清單通常基於數據,但事情總是變化的。另外,選擇職業時你還應該考慮自己的興趣、價值觀和技能。

4. Once I choose a career I'll be stuck in it forever

一旦我選定了職業就得從一而終

If you are unsatisfied in your career for any reason, you can always change it. Many people change careers several times over the course of their lifetimes。

如果你對自己的職業有任何不滿意,你可以改變它。很多人都在一生當中多次改變了職業。

5. If I change careers my skills will go to waste

換職業我的技能會作廢

Your skills are yours to keep. You can take them from one job to another. You may not use them in the exact same way, but they won't go to waste。

你的技能永遠是你的。你可以將它帶到新工作中。或許你不能完全像過去那樣使用,但是它絕不會作廢。

6. There's very little I can do to learn about an occupation without actually working in it

除非真的去做了,我無法了解一個職業

You can read about it either in print resources or online. You can also interview those working in that field。

你可以閱讀網上或者線下的有關資料。你還可以和做某一行的人面對面交流。

歡迎光臨 ADJ網路實驗室 (http://dz.adj.idv.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0