查看完整版本: 各種情景教你如何用英語接打電話


99770 2012-2-21 14:18

各種情景教你如何用英語接打電話

<p> <strong> 一.打錯電話: </strong>
</p><p>  1. I’m sorry I have the wrong number. 抱歉我打錯電話了。 (打錯電話通常用:have the wrong number 表示)
</p><p>  2. Is this 02-2718-5398? 這裡是02-2718-5398嗎?
</p><p>  3. Sorry to have bothered you. 很抱歉打擾你了。
</p><p>  4. I’m sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打錯電話了。
</p><p>  5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344 我可以核對一下電話號碼嗎?是不是2211-3344?
</p><p>  解析:1. 區域號碼是 area code 2. 電話號碼的念法: 02-2211-3224念成:area code
zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four.* 0 可念成 oh 或 zero* 22 可念成
two-two 或 double two
</p><p><br></p><p> <strong> 二. 抱歉這麼晚打來的說法: </strong>
</p><p>  1. I’m sorry to call you so late. 對不起這麼晚打電話來。
</p><p>  2. I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. 抱歉這種時候找你。(含有希望沒有打擾到你的意思)
</p><p>  3. I hope I didn’t wake you up so early. 我希望這麼早沒有吵到你。
</p><p>  4. I’m sorry to call you so early. 對不起這麼早打電話來。
</p><p>  5. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在這時打擾你。
</p><p><br></p><p><strong>  三. 有急事時的表達方法: </strong>
</p><p>  1. It’s urgent. Could I have her mobile phone number? 我有急事,可不可以告訴我她的手機號碼?
</p><p>  2. Could you tell me where I can reach her? 能不能告訴我在哪可以找到她?
</p><p>  3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now. 能不能告訴我在哪可以找到他。
</p><p><br></p><p> <b> 四. 若對方不在的說法:
</b></p><p>  1. It’s nothing important. 沒什麼重要事。
</p><p>  2. It’s nothing urgent. Thank you, good-bye. 沒什麼要緊事,謝謝您,再見。
</p><p>  3. I’ll call her again. 我會再打給她。
</p><p>  4. I’ll call back later. 我稍後會再打來。
</p><p>  5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 請陳小姐給我回電話。
</p><p>  6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能請她儘快打電話給卡洛?
</p><p>  7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻煩她在七點後打電話到卡洛家。
</p><p>  8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言嗎?
</p><p>  9. Please have her return my call.請她回電話給我。
</p><p>  10. Could you ask him to call me back? 可以請他給我回電話嗎?
</p><p>  11. Please tell her Carol called. 請告訴她卡洛找她。
</p><p>  12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍後再打電話來。謝謝你。
</p><p>  13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 請他給2233-4455回電話。
</p><p><br></p><p><b>  五.留電話答錄機:
</b></p><p>  1. This is a recording. Sorry missed your call. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.
</p><p>  這是電話答錄機。我現在不在家,請在嗶的一聲之後開始留言。謝謝!
</p><p>  (*: 電話答錄機 是 telephone answering machine)
</p><p>  2. This is Carol. Please give me a call when you are free. My number is 2244-6688.
</p><p>  我是卡洛。有空請回電話給我。我的號碼是2244-6688。
</p><p><br></p><p><b>  六. 道謝接受別人的禮物或招待後,打電話道謝為最起碼的禮貌之一:
</b></p><p>  1. Thank you for the present. It’s just what I wanted. 謝謝你的禮物,這正是我想要的。
</p><p>  2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake. 非常謝謝你作的蛋糕。
</p><p>  3. I don’t know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower. 真不知道要如何謝謝你,這麼漂亮的花。
</p><p>  4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet. 我收到你的禮物了。謝謝你可愛的手鐲。
</p><p><br></p><p><b>  七. 聽不清楚:
</b></p><p>  1. Sorry, I didn’t catch you.對不起,我聽不懂你說的。
</p><p>  2. Sorry, I didn’t understand. 抱歉,我聽不懂。
</p><p>  3. Sorry, I didn’t get what you said. 對不起,我沒聽懂你說的話。
</p><p>  4. I can’t hear you very well. 我聽不太清楚。
</p><p>  5. I can barely hear you. 我幾乎聽不到你說的。
</p><p>  6. I’m having trouble hearing you. 我聽不清楚。
</p><p>  7. We have a bad connection. 信號不太好。
</p><p>  8. I can’t catch what you are saying. 我聽不太清楚你說的話。
</p><p>  發生上面的情況,你可以請對方在重復一遍,你可以說:
</p><p>  1. Pardon?請再說一遍好嗎?
</p><p>  2. Excuse me? 請再說一遍?上列兩句都是對不起之意,但用在會話上,如果後面沒有接說明,並且語尾上揚,就是要對方再說一次。聽到這句話時就要知道對方要自己再說一遍。
</p><p>  3. I beg your pardon? 能請你再說一遍嗎?(此句有請求對方原諒及再說一次的意思)
</p><p>  4. Could you repeat that, please? 能請你再說一遍嗎?
</p><p>  5. Would you say that again? 你能再說一遍嗎?
</p><p><b><br></b></p><p><b>  八. 請對方說慢點,大點聲的說法:
</b></p><p>  1. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再說慢一點嗎?
</p><p>  2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大聲一點嗎?(speak up 大聲說=speak out)
</p><p>  3. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再說清楚一點嗎?
</p><p>  4. Would you explain more for me? 可以為我解釋一遍嗎?
</p><p>  5. Please speak a little louder. 請講大聲一點。
</p><p>  6. Would you slow down, please?清說慢一點好嗎?
</p><p><br></p><p><b>  九. 工作活用篇幫忙轉分機:
</b></p><p>  1. May I have extension two-one-one? 能幫我轉分機211?
</p><p>  2. May I speak to David, extension tow-one-one? 我可以找211分機的大衛嗎?
</p><p>  3. Please connect me with extension two-one-one. 請幫我轉分機211。
</p><p>  4. Could you put me through to the personnel department, please? 請幫我接到人事部,可以嗎? &nbsp;</p>
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 各種情景教你如何用英語接打電話