查看完整版本: 雙語散文詩:我喜歡你是靜靜的

nod32 2010-7-7 12:51

雙語散文詩:我喜歡你是靜靜的

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=t_msgfont id=postmessage_452875><BR><BR>I like for you to be still:<BR><BR>it is as through you are absent<BR><BR>and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you<BR><BR>It seems as through your eyes had flown away<BR><BR>and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth<BR><BR>as all things are filled with my soul<BR><BR>your emerge from the things, fill with my soul<BR><BR>you are like my soul, a butterfly of dreams<BR><BR>and you are like the word melancholy<BR><BR>I like for you to be still, and you seem far away<BR><BR>It sounds as though you are lamenting,<BR><BR>a butterfly cooing like a dove<BR><BR>And you hear me from far away,<BR><BR>and my voice does not reach you<BR><BR>Let me come to be still in your silence<BR><BR>And let me talk to you with your silence<BR><BR>That is bright like a lamp, simple as a ring<BR><BR>You are like the night, with its stillness and constellations<BR><BR>Your silence is that of a star, as remount and candid<BR><BR>I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent<BR><BR>distant and dull of sorrow, as though you had died<BR><BR>One word then, one smile, is enough<BR><BR>And I m happy, happy that’s not true<BR><BR>我喜歡你是靜靜的:<BR><BR>彷彿你消失了一樣你從遠處聆聽我,<BR><BR>我的聲音卻無法觸及你好像你的目光已經游離而去<BR><BR>如同一個吻,封緘了你的嘴<BR><BR>如同我積滿一切的靈魂<BR><BR>而你從一切中出現,充盈了我的靈魂<BR><BR>你像我的靈魂,<BR><BR>像一隻夢想的蝴蝶你如同「憂鬱」這個詞<BR><BR>我喜歡你是靜靜的:好像你已遠去<BR><BR>你聽起來想在悲歎,<BR><BR>一隻如鴿般細語的蝴蝶你從遠處聆聽我,<BR><BR>我的聲音卻無法觸及你<BR><BR>讓我在你的靜謐中安靜無聲<BR><BR>並且讓我籍著你的沉默與你說話<BR><BR>你的沉默亮若明燈,簡單如環<BR><BR>你如黑夜,擁有寂靜與群星<BR><BR>你的沉默就是星星的力量,遙遠而明亮<BR><BR>我喜歡你是靜靜的:彷彿你消失了一樣遠隔千里,<BR><BR>滿懷哀慟,彷彿你已不在人世彼時,<BR><BR>一個字,一個微笑,就已足夠<BR><BR>而我會感到幸福,但那樣的幸福卻不真實<BR><BR>文章來源: 環球時報</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 雙語散文詩:我喜歡你是靜靜的